Sigma Consulting Group is a recruiting firm with corporate head office in Lekki, Lagos. We are recruiting for our client, a sport and recreation company located in lagos. As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Island, Lagos
Experience Level: Supervisor
- Answering phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms
- Must be computer oriented
- Must be willing be take corrections and ready to move, monitor and manage lower staff
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Total Years Experience: 5-10
- Qualification: B.Sc/ BTech, MSc
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must have a degree in related specialization
- Age: 23-35 years
- Minimum of two years experience
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new -meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
N100,000 – N200,000/month
Deadline: 7th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online