Ongoing Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited, August, 2019
Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services.
We are recruiting for the post below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer/Technician
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Mechanical Practices in an E&P Company.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline
- (Mechanical, Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation).
- Minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a reputable E&P company and with a proven track record of rotating equipment support.
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects.
- Must have strong leadership, Interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural Organization
Job Title: Production/ Operations Engineer/Technician
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Spoken and written English perfectly.
- Excel level on scale of 0-10 highest must be 6. Prepare spreadsheets, calculations, analysis
- Must be able to use power-point sufficiently to use presentations
- Comfortable with ICT, must have a platform knowledge, trainable to be able to use various management software.
- Confident with very high leadership skills who can face and solve problems and proffer and implement solutions both internally within the Company and externally with clients and other stakeholders.
- Good at multi-task, ability to do many things at the same time and still effectively delegate and coach other people.
- Continually improve overall performance and evaluate staff resources
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Preparing proposals and presentations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High driven and motivated.
- Minimum of the first degree (B.Sc/HND) in any discipline from a reputable university
Job Title: Logistics Support Personnel and Driver
- Logistics support personnel and driver with at least 5 years experience.
Job Title: Company Representative/Lead
- Create financial reports on costs and allocations and perform analysis on various cuts for presentation to management and business groups
- Identify and implement improvements in formats and templates used for reporting and analysis.
- Ensure that all SLAs are met, measured and reported to the clients on agreed frequency
- Run the governance with clients and maintain action logs to record, track and close the issues
- Act as first escalation point of contact for all service delivery related matters
- Conduct team meetings, collect information on people issues and implement actions to address them.
- Review of deliverables on defined parameters.
- Continuous process improvements to create capacities.
- Build, own and improve internal controls in the processes
- BS or MS in Business Administration, Contract Management, or similar field.
- Excellent communications skills, with data presentation and report writing experience.
- Background in business management initiatives, strategy implementation, and/or contract administration and performance monitoring.
- Company Representatives/Leads with at least 7 years experience in the oil and gas production and facility maintenance field.
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer/Technician
- The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of Operational and Instrument Practices in an E&P Company. He must be well versed with carrying out calibration, failed safe test, pressure testing etc. He should be capable of applying production, operational, Instrumentation engineering and management principles to resolve instrumentation problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline (Instrumentation, Electrical, Petroleum or Production). A minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have worked at senior level in a similar position for at least five (5) years in a reputable E&P Company and with proven track record of Instrumentation, production and operations management.
- Candidate should not be less than 28 years of age.
- Must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
- Advanced process control
- Distributed control systems
- Programmable logic controllers
- Supervisory control and data acquisition.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Electrical Design & Engineering Work.
- Closely monitor and supervise the Contractors/ Subcontractors to ensure proper installation and commissioning of all Electrical Installations during the construction phase
- Develop narrative specifications (Program of Requirements) that defines the technical requirements to be adopted on all Electrical work. The latter in close collaboration with the Client, Architect and the Project Manager.
- Extensive experience with Design & Engineering of: power (low, medium and high Voltage), uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems, diesel generators, lighting systems, Fire Detection and Alarms, manufacturing equipment’s.
- Technical Program of Requirements for Electrical services.
- Design & Engineering of all applicable phases.
- Interface management with other disciplines and parties (i.e. Consultants, Vendors, Subcontractors, Equipment Suppliers, etc.)
- Continually monitors performance of all assigned Electrical engineers and personnel.
- Ensures quality control procedures are being followed and maintained.
- Controls Electrical Contractors costs and variations.
- Supervises the execution of Electrical works during construction including HSE (safe way of working).
- Provides technical advice and assistance to Contractors staff as requested.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 5 years practical experience (relevant oil and gas production and facility and maintenance)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- COREN registered and/or any other relevant certification.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Project, Word, Excel, AUTOCAD, and all related software’s for Electrical design & engineering works.
- The role requires frequent interaction with different levels of professionals and stakeholders on a high-profile project, therefore the candidate must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication abilities.
- A real team player and who can achieve goals by motivating and challenging the project teams.
- Possess initiative to see all assignments and projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Deadline: 10th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.