Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Job for Warehouse & Logistics Officer
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse & Logistics Officer
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software – SAGE
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc)
- Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording as well as adjustments in Sage.
- Monitor the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods.
- Ensure the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation
- Supervise transfer of products from warehouse/store to showroom for pick up by client
- Maintain good communication with other departments such as Operations, Accounts and Sales
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Warehouse & Logistics Officer’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.