PHED Recruitment for Graduate Map Engagement Officer, August, 2019
We are excited to be at the centre of revolutionizing the power sector in Nigeria and eager to recruit high quality and committed people who can help us deliver quality service to our customers and move the company forward.
JOB TITLE: MAP ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Uyo, Eket, Calabar, Bayelsa
JOB SUMMARY: Incumbent will be responsible for gathering customer information and requirements to support MAP implementation.
REPORTING LINE: Business Service Manager
- Extract and analyse Customer’s data for the purpose of reconciliation.
- Reconcile Customers’ accounts.
- Provide recommendation based on account reconciliation.
- Gathering customer information and requirements to support MAP implementation.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences.
- Data processing via Excel to support business requirements.
- Provide accurate information within set deadline.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor or HND Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or any related field.
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills.
• Minimum 0-2 years.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV and Application letter via email@example.com, putting the position applied for as email subject.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: One week after publication.
NB: please note that this is a fixed term contract that will terminate after the end of the