They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Route to Market Executive
- To drive implementation/Execution of company sales plans, objectives and strategies across the retail channel.
- To adjust routes to improve Retail Redistribution Efficiency.
- To carry out regular verification and update of customer database, journey plans and route plan for the team.
- To carry out field accompaniment to ensure the perfect execution and implementation of Retail Redistribution Standards by team.
- To drive prompt compilation, analysis and preparation of sales Performance Reports of the team.
- To ensure early truck out amongst team members (8.30am latest)
- To provide leadership, guidance & coaching to the van sales representatives in their roles in order to optimize full potential of all business opportunities in their respective territories.
- To continually improve Retail Efficiency by minimizing cost (Fuel) and maximizing sales, through effective monitoring and tracking of Fuel Purchase and vehicle usage.
- To drive and ensure daily usage of the sales Force Automation (SFA) device amongst all team members.
- To ensure 100% right execution daily amongst team members, plus report all field limiting operations.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in the FMCG industry as a sales person.
- Experience of working in Nigeria Preferred.
- Positive attitude, high energy levels, analytical skills, a good communication skills and customer focus.
- HND/B.Sc from a reputable University.
Job Title: Sales Capability and Development Manager
- Training and Development Manager Plans, Direct and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of an organizational employee.
Training and Development Managers will do the following:
- Assess employees’ needs for training.
- Align training with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Create a training budget and keep operations within budget.
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources.
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current.
- Develop content in manner that the audience for a specific training understands and relate.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- To work closely with Sales team to get employees up to speed as per the needs of the company.
- Core Responsibility is to work on enhancing employees, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work by administering trainings.
- Responsible for developing and administers training programs for employees, assesses training needs and creates training manuals, presents in person training sessions.
- Research new training material that might enhance our training procedure and provide value to employees.
- Identify training needs and create and facilitate that training.
- Work closely with sales team across the territory, understand the current ways of working and standards and then plan a training which will help the manpower in the field to improve upon.
- Writing reports, keeping records and working with in budgets making sure the training is cost effective.
- Responsible to conduct the training programs on:
- Ways of selling
- Range selling
- Product Management
- Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Relationship with trade
- Complaint Handling ETC.
- Developing a training calendar for conducting class room training and on the job training for VSR/OSR/SE/ASM/RTM
- Coordinating with agencies for content development & conducting need based trainings.
- The ability to relate the team at all levels and have worked in Sales.
- Excellent Presentation, communication, leadership & analytical skills.
- The ability to engage coach people and give constructive feedback in class room and on job training.
- IT-Skill- needs to be computer friendly.
Preferred work Experience:
- Proven Work experience as Training Manager with FMCG company
- Minimum 10-15 years in FMCG Company in companies i: e Coca Cola, Nestle, Guinness, PZ, P&G, Nigeria Breweries, Unilever.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Nature of Duties
- A Trade Marketing Manager is usually responsible for local market brand development within a channel
- This is done across a variety of marketing strategies including product launches, public relations and communication efforts, setting up displays and designing loyalty program
- Over and above he will be responsible for ensuring the standards and parameters require by a Distributor/KD.
- Creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the Sales team.
- Executing the trade marketing plan across the regions.
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Attending and presenting events/drive activations as per the region specific agenda across the country.
- Coordinating the creation of content, delivery of marketing materials and allocation to respective branches.
- Managing and motivating Sales team to ensure Excellence in Execution by channel.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating trade marketing plans for individual products ranges.
- To drive RED Lite a program across the regions and improve on AVAILABILITY, ACTIVATION, SERVICEABILITY, PRICE COMPLIANCE & REGIONAL BONUS PRODUCTS to help improve EXECUTION in General Trade.
- Must have experience in making trade marketing calendar for the AOP on a monthly basis.
- Closely monitoring competition activities and reporting to have timely analysis and action by the company.
- Will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners.
- Developing and overseeing region specific trade marketing plan for specific channels within the organizations.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams and support brand developments and experiential activities.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
- Strong understanding of different channels in Distribution.
- To drive super Market Execution parameters and closely monitors utilization of company assets deployed at Modern Trade Outlets.
- Previous experience working as a trade marketing manager ideally in FMCG Company.
- Strong commercial outlook and ability to drive revenue growth through trade marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Sales & Marketing and at least 5-6 years in trade marketing.
- Good presentation and Analytical skills
- Good communication skills is a must.
- Good computer skills
- Have a passion to lead the team from front in the market place and well aware of Nigerian Markets.
Job Title: Head, Research & Development
- To plan, perform, and monitor all activities related to research & development, design, and testing/tasting of our products (Juice, Nectar, still drinks, dairy &snacks), incorporating technology, value engineering, and cost reduction measures.
- Responsible for the R&D functional deliveries starting from product concept development & proposal, preparing prototype sample, laboratory testing, and final approval to invest in the developed product.
- Conduct product development trails, market studies, stability studies.
- Lead Technology transfer process.
- Specifications & test methods development for RM/PM/FG & Support utilities in collaboration with concerned departments & vendors.
- Responsible for compliance to local regulatory requirements related to product registration/certification.
- Submit periodical reports to management showing the status of R&D progress.
- Oversee all activities of laboratory testing, maintaining proper link and coordination between R&D, product design, testing activities.
- Oversee the design review, verification and validation for the new products, to ensure conformity to specifications and fitness for use.
- Assess the requirements for new products based on the market needs in cooperation with Sales & Marketing department & MD.
- Lead NPI process to improve on product range and keeping the product range up to date with the new trends market and phase out obsolete products.
- Coordinate with concerned departments to update the product range with the developed product, e.g. Sales to promote the product, Manufacturing for process Design, Commercials for specifications & sourcing suppliers.
- Perform complete review, verification, and validation for new products to ensure conformity to requirement and fitness for use.
- Oversee the evaluation of new components in accordance with design specification in coordination with purchase and Quality Assurance Departments.
- Establish product design reviews with the aim of simplifying the manufacturing operations, reducing manufacturing cost and possibility of product standardization.
- To evaluate consumer feedback and drive improvements in product.
Experience/Knowledge/Technical Skills Required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Science/Food Technologist/Dairy Science with 15-20 years of post-qualification experience in food processing/R&D Operations. Additional Qualification in packaging Tech. shall be preferred.
- Leadership and Managerial essential with excellent communication and presentation Skills.
- Outstanding data collection, analysis and documentation skills.
- Computer literate, proficient in using Microsoft office.
- Food Processing, product life-cycle management, formulation, stability studies & specifications development.
- Technical Knowledge on aseptic packaging technologies.
- Knowledge of local regulations and Food laws
- Knowledge of validation process
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Attention to detail
- Performance focus
- Communication skill
- Sense of urgency
- Good follow up skills
- Set direction & inspire
- Need to release energy
- Need to work across boundary
- Develop capability & local talent
- Learning agility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.