Recent Jobs in a Food & Beverage Company – Lagos, August 2019
Recore Limited – Our client is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverage industry in Nigeria with over 38years’ experience in building innovative brands. They offer products that stand out as market leaders in their respective categories and have requested our services in the provision of professionals with unquestionable integrity and expertise.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Route to Market Executive
- To drive implementation/Execution of company sales plans, objectives and strategies across the retail channel.
- To adjust routes to improve Retail Redistribution Efficiency.
- To carry out regular verification and update of customer database, journey plans and route plan for the team.
- To carry out field accompaniment to ensure the perfect execution and implementation of Retail Redistribution Standards by team.
- To drive prompt compilation, analysis and preparation of sales Performance Reports of the team.
- To ensure early truck out amongst team members (8.30am latest)
- To provide leadership, guidance & coaching to the van sales representatives in their roles in order to optimize full potential of all business opportunities in their respective territories.
- To continually improve Retail Efficiency by minimizing cost (Fuel) and maximizing sales, through effective monitoring and tracking of Fuel Purchase and vehicle usage.
- To drive and ensure daily usage of the sales Force Automation (SFA) device amongst all team members.
- To ensure 100% right execution daily amongst team members, plus report all field limiting operations.
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in the FMCG industry as a sales person.
- Experience of working in Nigeria Preferred.
- Positive attitude, high energy levels, analytical skills, a good communication skills and customer focus.
- HND/B.Sc from a reputable University.
Job Title: Sales Capability and Development Manager
- Training and Development Manager Plans, Direct and coordinate programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of an organizational employee.
Training and Development Managers will do the following:
- Assess employees’ needs for training.
- Align training with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Create a training budget and keep operations within budget.
- Develop training programs that make the best use of available resources.
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current.
- Develop content in manner that the audience for a specific training understands and relate.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- To work closely with Sales team to get employees up to speed as per the needs of the company.
- Core Responsibility is to work on enhancing employees, skills, performance, productivity and quality of work by administering trainings.
- Responsible for developing and administers training programs for employees, assesses training needs and creates training manuals, presents in person training sessions.
- Research new training material that might enhance our training procedure and provide value to employees.
- Identify training needs and create and facilitate that training.
- Work closely with sales team across the territory, understand the current ways of working and standards and then plan a training which will help the manpower in the field to improve upon.
- Writing reports, keeping records and working with in budgets making sure the training is cost effective.
- Responsible to conduct the training programs on:
- Ways of selling
- Range selling
- Product Management
- Key Account Management
- Distributor Management
- Relationship with trade
- Complaint Handling ETC.
- Developing a training calendar for conducting class room training and on the job training for VSR/OSR/SE/ASM/RTM
- Coordinating with agencies for content development & conducting need based trainings.
- The ability to relate the team at all levels and have worked in Sales.
- Excellent Presentation, communication, leadership & analytical skills.
- The ability to engage coach people and give constructive feedback in class room and on job training.
- IT-Skill- needs to be computer friendly.
Preferred work Experience:
- Proven Work experience as Training Manager with FMCG company
- Minimum 10-15 years in FMCG Company in companies i: e Coca Cola, Nestle, Guinness, PZ, P&G, Nigeria Breweries, Unilever.
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Nature of Duties
- A Trade Marketing Manager is usually responsible for local market brand development within a channel
- This is done across a variety of marketing strategies including product launches, public relations and communication efforts, setting up displays and designing loyalty program
- Over and above he will be responsible for ensuring the standards and parameters require by a Distributor/KD.
- Creating a trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the Sales team.
- Executing the trade marketing plan across the regions.
- Driving brand awareness across various categories and products.
- Attending and presenting events/drive activations as per the region specific agenda across the country.
- Coordinating the creation of content, delivery of marketing materials and allocation to respective branches.
- Managing and motivating Sales team to ensure Excellence in Execution by channel.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating trade marketing plans for individual products ranges.
- To drive RED Lite a program across the regions and improve on AVAILABILITY, ACTIVATION, SERVICEABILITY, PRICE COMPLIANCE & REGIONAL BONUS PRODUCTS to help improve EXECUTION in General Trade.
- Must have experience in making trade marketing calendar for the AOP on a monthly basis.
- Closely monitoring competition activities and reporting to have timely analysis and action by the company.
- Will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of channel partners.
- Developing and overseeing region specific trade marketing plan for specific channels within the organizations.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Working closely to the product and corporate marketing teams and support brand developments and experiential activities.
- Utilize data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Overseeing day to day channel operations in both local and international markets.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
- Strong understanding of different channels in Distribution.
- To drive super Market Execution parameters and closely monitors utilization of company assets deployed at Modern Trade Outlets.
- Previous experience working as a trade marketing manager ideally in FMCG Company.
- Strong commercial outlook and ability to drive revenue growth through trade marketing.
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Sales & Marketing and at least 5-6 years in trade marketing.
- Good presentation and Analytical skills
- Good communication skills is a must.
- Good computer skills
- Have a passion to lead the team from front in the market place and well aware of Nigerian Markets.
Job Title: Head, Research & Development
- To plan, perform, and monitor all activities related to research & development, design, and testing/tasting of our products (Juice, Nectar, still drinks, dairy &snacks), incorporating technology, value engineering, and cost reduction measures.
- Responsible for the R&D functional deliveries starting from product concept development & proposal, preparing prototype sample, laboratory testing, and final approval to invest in the developed product.
- Conduct product development trails, market studies, stability studies.
- Lead Technology transfer process.
- Specifications & test methods development for RM/PM/FG & Support utilities in collaboration with concerned departments & vendors.
- Responsible for compliance to local regulatory requirements related to product registration/certification.
- Submit periodical reports to management showing the status of R&D progress.
- Oversee all activities of laboratory testing, maintaining proper link and coordination between R&D, product design, testing activities.
- Oversee the design review, verification and validation for the new products, to ensure conformity to specifications and fitness for use.
- Assess the requirements for new products based on the market needs in cooperation with Sales & Marketing department & MD.
- Lead NPI process to improve on product range and keeping the product range up to date with the new trends market and phase out obsolete products.
- Coordinate with concerned departments to update the product range with the developed product, e.g. Sales to promote the product, Manufacturing for process Design, Commercials for specifications & sourcing suppliers.
- Perform complete review, verification, and validation for new products to ensure conformity to requirement and fitness for use.
- Oversee the evaluation of new components in accordance with design specification in coordination with purchase and Quality Assurance Departments.
- Establish product design reviews with the aim of simplifying the manufacturing operations, reducing manufacturing cost and possibility of product standardization.
- To evaluate consumer feedback and drive improvements in product.
Experience/Knowledge/Technical Skills Required
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Science/Food Technologist/Dairy Science with 15-20 years of post-qualification experience in food processing/R&D Operations. Additional Qualification in packaging Tech. shall be preferred.
- Leadership and Managerial essential with excellent communication and presentation Skills.
- Outstanding data collection, analysis and documentation skills.
- Computer literate, proficient in using Microsoft office.
- Food Processing, product life-cycle management, formulation, stability studies & specifications development.
- Technical Knowledge on aseptic packaging technologies.
- Knowledge of local regulations and Food laws
- Knowledge of validation process
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Attention to detail
- Performance focus
- Communication skill
- Sense of urgency
- Good follow up skills
- Set direction & inspire
- Need to release energy
- Need to work across boundary
- Develop capability & local talent
- Learning agility.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.