The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Officer
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Economics with second Class Upper
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly economic reports to Assistant Director, Research and Compile periodic analysis and interpretation of economic and statistical data, through research of theand development issues in the country and production of relevant reports aimed at promoting more conducive business environment in Nigeria.
- Plan and execute research surveys including reports and evaluation.
- Must have MSC in Economics
- Researching, analyzing and monitoring economic developments and issues of importance to the Lagos &
- Nigerian business community, and helping to shape government policy on investment and trade.
- Conduct Business Confidence Surveys and Computation of the quarterly Business Confidence Index of the Chamber.
- Carry out other assignment(s) as may be assigned by the Director and Director-General
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online