Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern (Entry Level/ NYSC)
- Open to Entry Level Applicants or current Corpers Only.
- must be knowledgeable and smart with an excellent communication skill
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
What We’re Looking For:
- We’re looking for someone who can manage the social media sharing to our Fashion client social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
Our preferred candidate:
- Preferred candidate must be able to work from our office in Lagos.
- Here is a breakdown of where we’d love you to help out:
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to help reach more customers and interested people in improving their social media strategy.
- Embody the client voice and tone in every tweet, update, and conversation on social.
- Be data-informed about what’s working on social and what’s not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide you:
- Maximum Expected Pay: First 6 months N20,000
- Learning & Development: Receive 100,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project
- Happier Weekdays: Paid leave, get off days, and convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: You get to enjoy monetary bonuses
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
Deadline: 13th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the title as “Social Media Intern”.