Technical Recruiter Job in a Multinational Oil and Gas Company
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading multinational player in the Oil and Gas sector requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
- Coordinate recruitment plans and programs to address talent needs
- Coordinate talent sourcing including leveraging multiple recruiting sources (recruitment firms, social media platforms).
- Coordinate with Head of HR and other Unit Heads to forecast department hiring needs
- Coordinate on board processes for new hires
- Promote company reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct Job and Tasks analysis to document job duties and requirements
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by Head of HR & Admin
- Build and maintain robust candidate database
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze client abilities
- Coordinate interviewing of candidates
Qualifications and Requirements
- University Degree preferably Engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Hands on experience with various interview formats (e.g phone, skype, and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resource databases
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- 3-5 years of progressive recruitment experience in a full-cycle corporate and or recruitment firm.
Deadline: 9th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email