Vacancy for Bar/Restaurant Supervisor at Peen Nigeria Limited
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bar/Restaurant Supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar position
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- Must not be less than 25 years of age
- Ability to relate with people
- Good communication skills
- Applicants must reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ketu/Ojota, Ojodu/Berger axis.
- Ensure the bar/restaurant areas are lively
- Create strategies to ensure customers patronize
- Prepare weekly schedules for bartender, bar back and server staff to adequately cover all shifts.
- Provide for coverage in case of employee absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business demands.
- Monitor inventory of beverages to ensure adequate stock is maintained and to prevent excess pours or abuse by staff.
- Requisition purchases as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff and physical bar area, paying special attention to possible health hazards and code violations.
- Review sales and beverage costs, and reconcile any discrepancies in accounting. Ensure proper cash management.
- Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines.
- Oversee the preparation of beverages and ensure quality of product served
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.