Vacancy for IT Sales Executive at DCK Limited
DCK Limited is an IT Solutions company offering innovative and technology driven solutions to our customers across the following sectors: Finance, FMCG, Power, IT, Education, Oil & Gas and the Public Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Executive
- We’re looking to engage business development professionals to join our sales team. As a member of our sales team, you will be responsible for seeking and engaging customer prospects and providing appropriate solutions for customers with a focus on customer satisfaction and top-line revenue growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer – business relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present, promote and sell our IT solutions using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Achieve growth and hit agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Academic Background – A First Degree in a Technical/ICT/Business related field and have capacity to grasp technical concepts.
- Sales Experience – Prior sales experience preferably in an ICT environment. 3 – 5 years sales experience in the IT industry is required.
- IT Industry/Product Knowledge – Knowledge of how the IT industry in Nigeria operates and what it takes to sell IT solutions/services/products. Strong knowledge of OEM (Microsoft, CISCO, HP etc) solutions and services required.
- Communication – Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make technical presentations to clients.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools
Deadline: 20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.