Vacancy for Secondary School Teacher at Eminentville Schools
Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking application from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Secondary School Teacher
We are looking for qualified subject teachers in the following subjects:
- Social Studies
- Creative Arts
- Civic Education.
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent Subject Teachers in the above disciplines to teach students of diverse age group in our school.
- B.Ed,in Subject Areas/ related discipline or B.sc with PGDE in related discipline.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3years experience in teaching.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student centered teaching and excellent communication skills
- Competent in the field/areas of specialization.
- Effective written and Communication skills.
Deadline: 15th August, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Hardcopy of their CV and an Application letter highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role to:
1 Eminentville Schools,
Off G.U Ake Airport Link Road,
Eliogbolo – Rivers State.
Note: Only those you meet the requirements above should apply.