Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
- Manage relations with collection agencies.
- Manage relations with credit reporting agencies.
- Manage relations with credit insurance providers.
- Manage relations with the sales department.
- Manage all account queries and disputes.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and ensure all debtors accounts are reconciled regularly.
- Daily review of Accounts Receivable ledger and monitor incoming payment.
- Responsible for Ageing of Debtors and maintaining the same under control.
- Responsible for compiling all group billing.
- Focus on minimizing the AR outstanding balance.
- Responsible for maintaining the debtor’s ledger with regular review of the aged accounts.
- Monitor the AR ledger on a daily basis, If any discrepancies found then corrective measures to be taken after co-ordinating with the PMS vendor.
- Ensuring prompt, accurate and efficient system for billing of current and aged accounts.
- Review the AR Aging report on a daily basis.
- Review the Guest Ledger High Balance report daily and reporting discrepancies, ensuring check-in / check-out procedures are followed.
- Administer credit processes and policies for other departments in the hotel.
- Ensure the accuracy of all charges and credits to the various accounts and that they are properly posted on a timely basis.
- Ensure the timely credit collections of all outstanding payments.
- Follow up on all overdue accounts and send to debt collectors, as required.
- Monitor any unallocated payments from customers and apply the same with future bills.
- Monitor credit limits of all outstanding accounts.
- Check and verify that all open Paymaster accounts were justified and should comply with company’s policy and procedure.
- Ensure that all credit applications properly documented approved by the management and are based on hotel’s policy and procedure.
- Perform an audit trail for all debtors account to ensure that proper documentation is in place and charges are accurate.
- Respond and resolve customer queries.
- Reconcile all unpaid and short paid aged accounts.
- Reserve for doubtful accounts is maintained in accordance with company policy and the bad debt reserve report is in agreement with the G/L.
- Assign AR number to the approved accounts.
- Assign credit limit to the approved accounts.
- Black list accounts which are defaulters.
- Ensure compliance on Payment Card Industry (PCI) policy.
- Scrutinising all accounts to ensure adherence to the credit policy; includes pursuing and collecting delinquent accounts, providing status reports of uncollectable accounts and referring delinquent accounts to a collection agency.
- Collaborating with managers to ensure that all associated accounting requirements are adhered to in accordance with established procedures / time lines.
- Supervise Accounts Assistants regarding accurate and timely billing, processing of credit card inquiries and charge backs, billing of FIT accounts, processing of advance deposits and advance deposit refunds.
- Schedule and precedes the monthly credit meetings.
- Properly motivate the credit and collections staff.
- Reviewing Credit/Accounts Receivable operation and recommending/implementing improvements.
- Work with the Finance Manager to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Other special duties as and when assigned by the Financial controller.
- A hardworking and honest individual with strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera, Room master, Protel, Visual One, Delphi, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, etc
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea.
- As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
Job Title: Mixologist
- Mixologists ensure that bars are stocked with glasses, garnishes, drink mixes and ice. In some establishments, they must order bar supplies from outside vendors.
- They also process cash and credit card payments from customers and verify that patrons are old enough to drink before serving them alcohol.
- Other responsibilities include keeping the bar neat and clean. Mixologists might be asked to set up bars before they open and perform closing procedures at the end of business hours. They may also serve food.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.