Onstream Group – With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Engineer – C & P (Expatriate)
The SERVICE holder adheres to the H3SE rules:
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
- Participate actively in H3SE meetings, training sessions and drills and co-operate actively in the execution of H3SE plans
- Implement the H3SE clauses within C&P documents
The SERVICE holder manages the compliance:
- Verify that company’s Contractual Policies and applicable laws and regulations are adhered to, especially related to ethic and transparency.
- Verify that procurement Contracts and procedures comply with the standards of the company and the agreements with the partners
- Ensure the application and respect of the procedures in the tender process
The SERVICE holder liaises with Métier Partners and participates in the processes and communication of the contracts entity by performing the following tasks:
- Work closely with the DUET counterpart to create the contracts dossier, develop a clear definition of contractual responsibilities and discuss the agenda including
- Validation of contracts strategy
- Keep informed or best practices in contracts procedures in other entities and affiliates for improvement of contracts practices in the CLIENT
- Use frame agreements FALTC signed by headquarters
- The SERVICE holder executes the following contracts activities
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date list of qualified contractors/suppliers/potential tenders/contracts with updated information in order to perform market studies; analyze and assess all possible answers from the market
- Participate to the validation of the contracts strategy through:
- Arranging and attending Contracts Committee Meetings, common recommendation with duet
- Pre-qualifying bidders
- Negotiation and analysis of commercial bids
- Participation in recommendations to award
- Adapt standard and template documents to local conditions
- Provide professional advice and guidance to all contract owners/entities with respect to contractual matters
- Liaise with C&P Methods/planning/market and line Manager for timely reporting (not limited to validate and record of saving, Contiki) and statistics matters
- Defining target prices
- Defining criteria for evaluation – Establish CFT commercial documents
- Prepare and send out the dossiers of pre-consultation and Standard or Complex invitations to bid
- A degree in Engineering, Management or Social Sciences (preferably Supply Chain)
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- Up to 5 years experience in oil well construction activities of which 3 should be in contract administration.
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the company in general.
- Good command of English language and excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online