Job Openings at Recore Limited, 3rd September, 2019
Recore Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Our client has requested our services in the provision of a Front Desk Officer who will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- As the face of the company, the ideal officer will be responsible for the first impression made.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions; address complaints and grievances
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them where necessary
- Keep messages and communicate such to the necessary party
- Receive letters, packages and items
- Prepare correspondences, send and respond to mails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up necessary duties as assigned
- Assist in clerical and administrative tasks
- Address urgent issues and report same to the Admin officer
- Promote the over-all image of the company
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institution (NYSC )
- Candidate must be enthusiastic; demonstrating interest working in a corporate environment
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Candidate must have satisfactory knowledge and skills in computer appreciation
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Candidate must be quick at taking rational decisions
- Candidate must be easy going and well composed
- Candidate must be emotionally intelligent
- Candidate must demonstrate quick learning abilities
- Experience in customer service or administration will be an added advantage
Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Are you interested in finding solutions to problems, would like to take on new challenges, want to have a guaranteed work opportunity and most of all is willing to save lives? Then being a Clinical Laboratory Scientist is the perfect career for you.
- Be a proud member of the health care team and find out more about this job.
What is a Clinical Laboratory Scientist?
- A Clinical Laboratory Scientist is the one who performs laboratory tests that help in the diagnosis, detection and treatment of diseases. They work under general supervision and conducts different standard laboratory procedures like hematology, microbiology, and urinalysis to name a few.
Duties of a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- A Clinical Laboratory Scientist executes a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and bacteriological tests. They take part on collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood and other samples. They also counsel patients on pre-test requirements and answer questions related to testing.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientists also assess the validity of a result that are obtained, preserves proper records of the results and makes a report of results. Make sure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- A Clinical Laboratory Scientist organizes and maintains reagents and equipment. They perform maintenance on equipment in the laboratory and keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist makes use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results and search for test results for physicians.
Educational Requirement of a Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist must complete a four-year Bachelor’s degree program in Medical Technology. Even though some individuals can find a job with at least an associate degree in these areas. Several states require one to have a license and you can get this by passing the licensure test.
Deadline: 19th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title as the subject of the mail.