Job Vacancies at Airtel Nigeria, 4th September, 2019
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead – Reporting & Regulatory compliance
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Telecommunications Alternative Dispute Resolution
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
- Airtel is looking for suitable candidates that would be responsible for Managed Services contracted KPI Delivery Quality Assurance, validations, reconciliations and signoffs.
- The role will also ensure partner governance and management towards attainment of agreed Quality standards.
Other job objectives include the following:
- Managed Services Delivery Assurance:
- Monthly MS Validation and Signoff across all domains
- Ensure deployed sites meet required minimum contractually agreed KPI to prevent degradation of network quality
- Follow through with MS partner to optimize new/expanded sites
- Interface with different Network domains to ensure tracking of Service Assurance impacting outages
- Effectively manage Partners to ensure no contractual dispute arises in MS sign-offs
- Validate and confirm exclusion claims by MS partners
- Ensure exclusion is only granted following systematic audit and review of data provided by vendors
- Regulatory Compliance(Network) – Ensure that network impact analysis of all promo/new product is done to confirm no quality degradation in line with regulatory.
- Ensure follow ups on NCC KPI degradation for improved and stable trend (both monitoring and enforcement KPIs) both National and state level
- Regulatory & Management Reporting – Provide independent adhoc & route reports to management and regulatory bodies as required.
- Capacity utilization Reporting and analysis
- Provide Network Capacity utilization across 2G/3G/4G
- Follow up on Network Capacity Expansion action to relieve Network congestion
- Drive the Special Events – analyze unusual traffic events, follow-up after node integration/upgrade/re-home
- MS KPI Validation – Validate the accuracy and integrity of all performance reports received from MS (weekly/monthly/Quarterly/adhoc etc.)
- Benchmark performance of various partners to engender effective competition for continued improvement
- Track Quality of new and expanded sites to ensure no degradation
- MS Service Assurance Claim – Track and record service assurance impacting outages
- Follow through to ensure completion of Service Assurance sign-off
Requirements, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical/Electronic, Telecommunication or related fields )
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network Operations, Planning, Optimization, Performance
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company
- Minimum 8 years Telecom experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online