NYSC Internship Recruitment at a Pensions Fund Administrator (PFA)
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting – Our client, a leading Pensions Fund Administrator (PFA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified 2019 Batch B Stream 2 NYSC Corpers for primary assignment placements (PPA) opportunities at offices in Lagos in the positin below:
Job Title: 2019 Batch B Stream 2 NYSC Intern
- Individuals get the opportunity to work,learn and earn. Corps members selected will join the Next-U Academy for a year-long learning and graduate-school training experience organised to prepare fresh graduates to hit the ground running in the world of work.
- Applicants must be young Nigerian graduates, NYSC Batch B Stream 2
- Intelligent and interested in unleashing their potential in a learning and challenging environment.
- Opportunity to work and earn
- Great start for ambitious career with top managerial rank as aim.
- Structured graduate school training designed to give you a great career.
- Opportunity to network and be mentored by notable business leaders
Deadline: 11th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates (NYSC Batch B, Stream 2) should send their CV and a mail signifying interest and reason to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Applicant must also Click Here to register for the Next-U Academy.