Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Gathering and monitoring financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecasting costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects
- Conducting on-site investigations and analyzing data
- Assessing potential risks, materials and costs
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- 1-3 years of proven working experience in civil engineering
- B.Sc/HND qualification in Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- License of professional engineer
Deadline: 20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject should be the Job Title.