Sales Executive Vacancies in an Engineering Contracting Company
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Engineering Contracting Company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To generate sales and ensure profitability for the company.
- Source and tender for quotations
- Produce monthly spread sheet of assigned WIP files for Management
- Expedite and produce required updates to clients of outstanding orders
- Attend weekly meetings to interact with team mates and exchange ideas and share experiences
- Facilitate delivery and sales call to all the various clients.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Bid and present tenders timely to clients
- Keep and maintain enquiry/tender files for our clients
- Maintain records and follow up procurement activities
- Produce daily/weekly reports of procurement activities
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business Intelligence/Acumen
- Understanding of Oil & Gas Business
- Contract Management
- Data and Information management
- Sales and marketing
- Client Relationship
- Technical ability
A suitable candidate would be one who is skilled in the following;
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Communications
- Team Spirit
- A University Degree in Related Field. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
- 3-5years in sales in the oil and gas sector preferably, or any other related field.
Deadline: 15th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total number of years of relevant experience included in the body of the mail.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.