Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager (Spare Parts)
- We are seeking to hire an efficient Workshop Manager (Spare parts) that will be primarily responsible for organizing and optimizing the spare parts end to end process
- The main objective of the manager is to monitor and optimize spare parts delivery performance in an effective manner, as well as in alignment with customer demands.
- B.Sc in Logistics or any other related field
- Minimum of 12 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Experience in handling spare parts management
- Responsible to handle entire workshop operations
- Certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate to track, analyse and manage business results
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage, Supervise and organize shifts for workshop staff as well as carry out administrative activities independently
- Supervise and coordinate the technical support and provide field support if required
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure physical security of all sites and train workshop staff in proper and safe handling of tools and workshop equipment.
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.