Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor Vacancy at Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- A security supervisor monitors his staff by patrolling with them by auto.
- The supervisor works with staff to develop safety plans for the buildings he monitors.
- He leads periodic safety drills for employees and patrons in the business.
- Each day the security mobile patrol supervisor assigns areas for his officers to patrol and presents a list of potential problems his officers should be on the lookout for.
- If someone is caught trespassing or committing another crime, the supervisor oversees the transfer of the accused person to the custody of local law enforcement personnel.
Applicants must have the following
- Ability to ride a bike
- Should have a riders permit
- Must be familiar with LAGOS road.
- Security experience of at least 5 years.
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Can as well apply in person at our head office at:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Yaba – Lagos State.