Female Sale & Marketing/Relationship Manager Job in an Indigenous Customer Service Company
Flexedge Limited – Our client, an indigenous Customer Service company that delivers world class quality in the areas of visibility, promotional products, merchandising and corporate gift items, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sale & Marketing/Relationship Manager
- Build relationship with clients in order to convince them to engage company services
- Use only approved marketing collateral, presentation and support materials effectively and exclusively
- Follow all approved sales closing procedures as instructed
- Protect and secure customer confidential information according to corporate guidelines and procedures
- Achieve established performance guidelines within established time frame
- Generating sales leads and attending to assigned leads
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and business practices
- Contact assigned leads through phone, email and/or direct mail according to training and at the direction of management
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Degree in any Social Sciences
- Required Staff should be from Advertising, Brand Communications and Corporate gifts industry, Automobile Sales, Pensions or Electronic Media Industry
- Must be Female
- Experience in Sales and Marketing Merchandising and branding or FMCG would be an advantage
- Basic computer and reporting skills
- Pleasant personality, smart, intelligent with an eye for details.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.