Finishing Foreman Job at Brookstone Property Limited
Brookstone Property Limited is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finishing Foreman
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Monitor and manage project budgets on all sites
- Manage construction budgets and track construction costs
- Perform inspections to ensure that quality it is up to the set standards
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed
- Create job progress reports regularly and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the project manager and managing partners
- Attending weekly management team meeting for Brookstone Construction team
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Compiling labour allocation sheets for Brookstone direct and hired labour
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors and finishing works
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards following stipulated guidelines
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Develop and oversee quality standards on all sites
- Experience and proficiency with international standard finishing and civil works
- 7+ years General Foreman / Finishing Foreman experience
- Associate’s Degree in Construction Management is an added advantage.
- Management experience and experience with some of the technical aspects of a project, such as carpentry, concrete work, plumbing and electrical work.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record in Residential/Retail/Commercial Fit-out Projects
- Basic use of emails, computer use desirable.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email