Modelling Consults & Investments Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Superintendent
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any field would be acceptable.
- A graduate of other tertiary institutions such as: The Polytechnic, Colleges of Education, with good grade and hands-on experience would also be considered if applied.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- HND or first Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years hands-on experience is required otherwise the would be candidate must have consistently spent a minimum of 10 years in Finance of Account department.
- NCE graduates or graduates in Accounting Education or any related background but in a school environment can also apply.
- Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills.
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application after the deadline will not be considered.