Job for Marine Technical Manager – Expatriate in a Leading Maritime Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading Maritime Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Technical Manager – Expatriate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of studies
- Previous experience in a similar role within the maritime industry
- Experience in Africa/Nigeria will be a plus
- Management skills, strong and attentive to his team
- Very organized & Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- The Marine Technical Manager will be in charge of the technical activities & maintenance operations for a fleet of vessels. This includes overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules.
- Manage overall technical activities & maintenance operations
- Insure planned maintenance and other technical activities are carried out in a correct and safe manner
- Ensure high standards in maintenance and preparation of fleet
- Full supervision of the maintenance operations of vessels : planning, repairs, inspection
- Check that equipments and tools are properly maintained and inspected
- Train, supervise and provide general guidance to his team with day to day operational involvement.
- Report on day to day basis about ships operation, budgetary performance and any untoward incidents on vessels in the fleet
- Ensuring company policies and standards are strictly followed
- Monitor budgetary performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online