Applause is the market leader for crowdtesting solutions and helps the world’s biggest companies to deliver digital experiences that win – from web to mobile to wearables and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UX Researcher (Freelance Onsite Study)
- Usability studies are an Applause core service offering where we provide user feedback and UX studies to our customers. There is an upcoming in-person moderated study to occur November 5th to November 7th in Nigeria and we are currently looking for a local UX researcher to help conduct this study.
- If you’d like to be a part of this project study – feel free to apply for immediate consideration!
- 3+ years in a Usability Research role or relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, related field or similar work experience
- Broad experience in qualitative research methods, especially remote and unmoderated methods; comfortable with metrics; able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Proficiency in planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Very collaborative with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Defining, planning and conducting user research
- Delivering compelling insights to the Product and Design teams
- Providing actionable feedback to guide Product and Design decisions
- Developing, innovating and evangelizing user research best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online