Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- To exercise general control over all activities in the workshop store and maintain proper record, safe keeping both as to quality and quantity of materials
- Work directly with the Tool Room attendant and Workshop admin for dispensing spares, consumables and any other store item and replenishment of all items when required
- Handover daily store record (incoming and outgoing) item to the Workshop Admin AND work alongside with the Workshop admin/tool room attendant to check the book balances, with the actual physical stock monthly by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc
- Ensure the workshop store is neat, items safe, properly labelled/arranged and identified
- To check and receive purchased materials forwarded by the Warehouse, Workshop Admin /tool room attendant and to arrange for the storage in appropriate places against authorized PO or handover note.
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized work order OR handover documents from tool room attendant/workshop admin
- Relief the Workshop Admin/ tool room attendant when required.
Basic Skills And Requirements
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma/Higher National Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Cognate work experience as a storekeeper/attendant
- Good organizer and record keeping
- Discipline and strong interpersonal relationship
- Basic use of computer, Microsoft office tools
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in ‘MS Word Format” to: email@example.com Using “Store Keeper” as the mail subject.
Job Title: Senior Technician
- Candidate will be responsible for dismantling, assembling, installing, overhauling and conducting other types of maintenance services for a wide range of rotating equipment.
- Prepare dismantling reports of the various equipment handled.
- Prepare spares consumed reconciliation sheets and assembly reports.
- Verify inventory and parts received against Bill of Material per job prior to assembly of equipment.
- Monitor the quality control of manufactured parts prior to assembly of equipment.
- Apply agreed on test procedures
- Dynamically balance rotors and fans according to ISO 1940 using the Abro H-100 Machine.
- Install piping and set mechanical seals to match drawings.
- Operate laser alignment tools, condition monitoring equipment, hydraulic torque tools and high-pressure testing equipment.
- Work with Lead Technician/ Supervisors and lead other team members to carry out complete overhauls or installation and commissioning of various types of centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors in addition to blowers on customer sites either onshore or offshore, this also includes bearings and mechanical seal change-outs.
- Represent the company in a positive manner while executing jobs onsite, by maintaining a excellent safety record and behaving professionally with clients and team members at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Petroleum Engineering or any related Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as a SENIOR TECHNICIAN.
- Must be able to carry out basic inspection of equipment, walk around visuals as well as DCI.
- Must be able to record and document the work carried out on a daily basis.
- Must be HSE knowledgeable and fully compliant.
- Must be able to carry out housekeeping of the worksite on a daily basis.
- Must take proper care of all the tools and equipment he uses.
- Must have a good attitude towards the job, as well as function well with the team.
- Must be familiar with various measuring tools like, Vernier Calipers, Depth caliper/ micrometer, ID/OD micrometers, Dial gauges, and have computer skills, report writing skills.
- Must be responsible for all the tools he uses, and take good care of them when required he will carry out PMs, on tools and workshop machines
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Technician” as subject of the email.