Elduke Consulting – Our client, a major player in consumer goods (FMCG) with head office in Port Harcourt and outlets in other states, Nigeria is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Direct operations at several locations within the assigned region. Collaborate with department heads to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives and review historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement and innovation.
- Coordinate, motivate and assess medical representatives and grassroots executives through aggressive planning.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve market presence.
- Coordinate with a zonal sales manager to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Build a sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
- Meet/exceed monthly quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Maintain contacts with financial center personnel, professionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
- Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
- Provide training, educational workshops and challenging opportunities for enhancing career growth of employees.
- Conduct business plan review meetings with the sales team.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of sales employees through a proper rewarding mechanism.
- Develop performance improvement plan for the sales team to meet performance goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Master’s Degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience in pharmaceuticals with at least seven (7) years’ in a similar role.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and product lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills; ability to multitask effectively
- Demonstrate success in exceeding sales targets using intelligent sales tactics.
- Ability to analyze team performance with meaningful results.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Must be confident, assertive, results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Goal-oriented with proven ability to get results.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO) – FMCG
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The company is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to manage the outlets spread across several states.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the outlets and its staff
- You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all activities
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets customers’ needs and expectations
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in customer service, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 10 years’ management experience in FMCG
- Master’s Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills
- You must have strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
Deadline: 20th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.