Howwz Limited, a Real Estate firm in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales targets
- Duties will include sales pitch preparation, presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for mandates.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Deadline: 9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Sales Representative” as the subject of the mail.