Current Job Opportunities in a Leading FMCG Company, 16th November, 2019
George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Experience Level: Entry level
- Achieving sales target.
- Maintains enough stock in the van in order to fill the requirements of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit to the customer and retail merchandising.
- Accountable for stocks in his van.
- Ensuring the availability of the product at all retail point.
- Ensure stocks are properly merchandised.
- Ensure planned visits to customers.
- Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity
- Maintaining good relations with the customers.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
- Making daily sales and activity report.
- Should be able to Drive and Sell.
- Minimum Qualification: BSc/HND
- Should have a valid Driver’s License and LASRRI
- Must have very good, and persuasive communication skills.
- Candidate must be familiar with Lagos Roads Lekki, Ajah and Mainland.
- Must be good with numbers as staff account MUST be reconciled daily
- Possess minimum of 1-year sales experience, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector.
- Ability to use a hand-held sales device is an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Fundamentals, Persuasive Selling Format, Steps of a Call
- Objection handling in the FMCG sector will be an added advantage.
Very attractive + Commission.
Job Title: Key Supermarket Sales Executive
- The Key Supermarket Sales Executive will have the responsibilities of selling company’s products to Retail Stores, finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
- Retail Supermarkets – including all the top chains in Lagos.
- Develop Sales and Distribution network by establishing sales channels
- Meet Sales Objectives and Sales Targets
- Provide Market Insight and Feedback from Channel Partners and Consumers
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly Reports
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Follow up with payments and ensure there are Zero overdue.
- Minimum of University Degree or HND in any discipline
- 2 years’ experience in sales
- Experience in selling fast moving consumer goods to retail stores will be an added advantage
- Ability to drive manual vehicles with a National Driver’s License and LASDRI
- Age : Not more than 40 years.
- Attractive Basic Pay with incentives, Health Insurance, Retirement Savings Contribution and
- Highly competitive Performance-based Incentive Pay.
Deadline: 19th November, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be familiar with Lagos and its environs.