GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable EPC company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager, Dredging
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- B.Sc./B.Eng. Civil Engineering or its equivalent Marine Engineer.
- Good working knowledge about MS Office program, MS Project and AUTOCAD.
- Minimum 10 years and at least 5 years Project Manager in a dredging related environment.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Effective communication and people management skills.
- Good organization and accounting skills to control budgets and coordinate resources.
- A good problem solver who can work under pressure.
- Experience in all disciplines of Dredging operations, this includes Hydraulic cutter head Dredger (mandatory) as of advance also Hopper dredger.
- Deep knowledge about different dredging activities (land reclamation, deep sea dredging etc.)
- Responsible for conceptualization, implementation, coordination and follow up on all dredging projects.
- Ensure work and guarantee quality, efficacy and profitability of projects without compromising on environmental and safety issues.
- Responsible for subcontractors, suppliers, etc (stakeholder management).
- Develop project charter, work plan, monitor project implementation and project execution plan.
- Familiar with tendering processes, planning cost control and budget.
- Daily, weekly, monthly Project support, review of status and update, issue report to Management, Consultant and client based on project progress and evaluation.
- Responsible for various mobilization and demobilization of recourses to site according to work program.
Deadline: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using the subject title: “Operations Manager – Dredging”.