Guinness Nigeria PLC Recruitment for Reward Manager, November, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reward Manager (Cameroun & Partner Emerging Markets (PEM)
Ref. No.: JR1030124
Job type: Full-time
Worker Type: Regular
- To develop and implement a reward management system which supports the operating company’s business objectives and is aligned to the group’s global and regional reward strategies.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an integrated reward strategy in line with Diageo Global and regional reward principles and with Diageo Cameroun & PEM business priorities and objectives
- Evaluate existing remuneration and recommend improvements in line with the company business strategy and market developments
- Establish and annually review Salary Scale by grade to reflect market pay levels and internal relativity of pay
- Initiate and prepare Board Compensation Committee (BCC) materials to ensure that all major changes in compensation and benefits are approved
- Administer International Assignment documents and ensure that related local processes are effective and efficient
- Develop and implement a comprehensive reward communication strategy and plan
- Design and run appropriate educational remuneration workshops to ensure transparency and understanding of remuneration and benefits related practices and systems
- Lead the continuous improvement of the Performance Management process in the company through education, technology driven tools and development of business aligned processes.
- Oversee the effective delivery of remuneration and reward across the company especially Salary Increase Management and Incentive Schemes
- Drive cross-functional projects and activities aligned to company goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain effective and productive relationships, especially with external colleagues in the HR discipline and FMCG sector
- Utilise various communication channels to ensure understanding of remuneration matters across the company
- Oversee the development of technology driven tools that significantly enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Performance Management and Measurement within the company
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University Degree in social science or similar. Additional education in Human Resources Management or Business Administration is desirable.
- Good understanding of the Diageo business and of beverage industry in general;
- Good knowledge of the Cameroun & PEM Labour markets, particularly FMCG sector;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills; ability to influence employees & management at all levels including GLT and Regional management.
- 5 years minimum experience in Human Resources in a multinational organisation with knowledge of HRM practices & principles.
- 2 – 3 years of specialised experience in reward function in an FMCG environment is preferable.
- Ability to design and manage pay & benefits systems
- Conceptual understanding of market survey techniques; ability to conduct and interpret compensation surveys;
- Ability to work with numerical & graphical data; understanding of statistics.
- Excellent working knowledge of JE Manager and WTW evaluation method and understanding of other alternative approaches to job evaluation.
- Good resource management & project management skills.
- Good computer skills (esp. Excel)
- HR functions of Diageo Cameroun & PEM
- Line management of all levels
- Function Heads
- HR management in the region, the centre and other Diageo companies
- Market data & salary survey providers
- Reward & HR managers of comparator companies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online