Recent Job Vacancies at Fabfeet Nigeria, 1st November, 2019
Fabfeet is a premium shoe brand that was set up in 2009 with the intention of changing the status quo in the Nigerian shoe industry by producing quality, durable and classy shoes for the stylish woman.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Shoe Maker and Designer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Makes indigenous palms, cooperate and casual shoes for both sexes with fine fabrics and leather, using hand and machine tools: Makes patterns, using form of foot and pattern paper, and outlines patterns on leather.
- Cuts out parts with shears and knife, and sews them together on machine to form uppers.
- Marks eyelets, punches them out, and inserts metal rings and clinches them on machines
- Assembles last and attaches it to stand.
- Tacks insole on last and draws upper over last, tacking it in place.
- Trims upper with knife and sews on welt.
- Attaches outer sole to lasted upper by sewing it on or by roughening surface of sole with rasp and wire brush, coating it with cement and hammering it.
- Tacks on rand, leather lifts to build heel base, and heel.
- Trims and buffs edges of sole and heel, using knife and buffing wheel.
- Brushes dressing dye on shoe and polishes it
- May roughen outsole and cement rubber or fiber sole to it.
- design and make women’s fashion or custom shoes of materials, such as leather, fabric, and straw and be designated Custom-Shoe Designer And Maker.
- Working with other designers on styles and trends
- Making rough design drawings by hand or using a computer
- Researching ideas at fashion shows and events
- Making sample shoes to present their ideas
- Conducting quality checks and overseeing production.
- Liaising with high-end fashion designers to interpret catwalk styles and trends
- Making rough design drawings by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD) programs
- Experimenting with colours and fabrics to make footwear that complements an entire fashion ‘look’
- Presenting design ideas, usually by creating a model of a shoe and its key features
- A creative eye and a flair for colour, texture and patterns
- Knowledge of foot anatomy
- Good drawing ability and CAD skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in fashion, design and textiles.
- Proof of experience as a professional shoe maker
- Proof of experience as a professional designer .
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Convert followers to customers
- Convert customers to advocates
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress And so on.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.