Vacancy for Database and Company Profiling Officer at Rossland Group
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Database and Company Profiling Officer
- Understand the international standard industry classification (ISIC)(Revision 4) System of the UN to categorise Nigerian Companies
- Understand the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- Implement a strategy to generate due diligence data using a questionnaire/template
- Database management using recognizable tools
- Engage private and public sector entities to generate due diligence date of SMEs cost effectively
- Use of IT solutions will be required
- Must be a University graduate
- Must have research and engagement capabilities to get data from SMEs and corporate organisation
- Previous or current working experience with Finelib,Vconnect, SMEarena, google my business, NG Contacts and Omnibiz is very important.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience working on company profiling and or database management
- Must be knowledgeable in IT
- Excellent Communication skill in both spoken and written
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.