ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Job Type: Full-Time
- The role is responsible for developing design material for prints and digital project across a range of ERS products
- The purpose of this position is to manage the internal and external design requirement for ERS.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Graphic Design or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Mastery of graphic design or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Creative thinker
- Proficiency in MS-Office Suites and Graphics Design Software (CorelDraw, Photoshoot etc.)
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in marketing communication or media/public relations.
- Photography skills and video content creation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and develop promotional content across a range of ERS products.
- Assist with the design of internal communication collateral in line with ERS internal strategy.
- Develop digital advertising and electronic mail initiatives
- Provide creative insight and direction when consulting with staff and client on various design project
- Manage projects assigned, maintaining clear communication with line manager through project management software.
- Determine the message a design should portray.
- Create images hat identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and website.
- Review design for errors before printing or publishing them.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online