Vacancy for Nursery Teacher at Silverwood School Maryland
Silverwood School Maryland is introducing a radical change in the early childhood education scenario in Nigeria. We believe that every child has huge potentials to excel. We aspire to nurture and unlock that potential, opening the minds of our pupils through inspired learning. Our deep orientation towards robust teaching is reflected in well tutored pupils in our school.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
- We are looking for a committed, long standing and passionate Nursery teacher.
- She will be responsible for building and nurturing Nursery pupils.
- The preferred candidate must be a female. She must have strong passion for, as well as evident aptitude in Creative Writing, Diction as well as sound knowledge of Grammar concepts.
- Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- She must possess a high level of integrity and demonstrate professionalism.
- She must also be versatile in Jolly phonics and Nelson Handwriting.
- A knowledge of Montessori will be an added advantage.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in a child friendly manner is also key.
- Well-organized and committed and energetic with morally Strong values and discipline.
- Verifiable experience as a teacher thorough knowledge of teaching best practices.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.