Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing and logistics.
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates for the role of
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- A first Degree or equivalent qualification is required
- Membership of a recognized security association is mandatory.
- Adequate knowledge of security issues in a large organization.
- Good knowledge of crime prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in the FMCG and or manufacturing industry.
- Experience with the military or other Para-military services.
- Must be an intelligent, physically fit, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the management team and who is able to communicate security related concepts.
- At least 7 years working experience in security Assignment.
- Must possess good investigation skills and write clear reports.
- Ex-membership of any of the disciplined forces will be an added advantage
- Must have stamina for strenuous duties and also be of unquestionable character and integrity.
- Handling all security related matters and guards
- Posting of security guards within the premises and at the various expatriate quarters
- General supervision of the security operatives
- Attendance at all security meetings under the supervision and control of the HRMs
- Submission of daily/weekly security matters reports to the HRMs as at when due.
- Serves as workers(s) observer while at work to avoid loitering, gossiping, rumour mongering, close monitoring of the perimeter fence, lavatories etc.
Deadline: 2nd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the role applied for as the subject of the mail.