Business Development Executive Job at Azeus Systems Limited
Azeus Convene is a multi-awarded and leading board management software that is used by directors and executives in more than 90 countries. Designed specifically for organisational leaders, it gives its users complete control over the entire meeting process – from pre-meeting preparation to post-meeting document distribution.
Azeus Systems Limited We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Azeus Systems Limited is looking for a Business Development Executive to be part of our growing sales force for our product, Azeus Convene. Convene is a meeting and collaboration solution for Boards and Senior Leadership Teams.
- It is a fairly new product, which was launched only five years ago, but has already been recognized by reputable institutions across the globe. Our client base has grown exponentially and we have extended our global footprint in over 70 countries.
- MBA / Degree level education
- At least 2-5 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives
- Commercial awareness of mobile and digital products, and Cloud SAAS
- Must be willing and able to travel to assigned locations
- Demonstrable work experience
- Experience in dealing with C-Suite representatives, Senior Manager, Board Directors, etc.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including marketing requirements.
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals.
- Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
- Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
- The role requires significant interaction with clients/prospective clients, partners, and Azeus personnel in West Africa, which may be face-to-face or using other communications media.
- Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
- Attend trade shows inter-state (if required).
- Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
- Maintain awareness of legislation and best practice.
- Provide updates on sales leads to Senior Management.
Deadline: 13th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.