Chief Medical Director Job at Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada
Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada – The Hospital is situated at Okada, 65km from Benin City. It has a bed capacity of 600 patients and offers divers and specialized services in various aspects of health care.
The vision of the Hospital is to be one of the best private tertiary health institutions in Edo State in particular and in Nigeria in general, delivering qualitative healthcare services with unmatched patients’ care are and safety satisfaction in research and training.
The Management of lgbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
- Candidates must be Medical / Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than ten (10) years post qualification.
- Candidates must be fellow (s) of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Candidates must have been consultants for a minimum of 5 years
- Candidates must be medical lyfit
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity. Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Board of Regent.
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Salary and Allowances
The salary and allowances are very attractive.
Deadline: 18th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope.
The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the below address.
Candidates should also enclose their vision statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than one thousand (1,000) words.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Head of Admin / Secretary to the Board of Management,
Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada,
P.O. Box I I, Benin City,