Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Software)
- Successful candidate must be a sales-driven and a fast-moving person with a strong customer focus
- He/she must be passionate about creating value for targeted customers and will be responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of software
- He/she should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to contribute to the company’s rapid growth and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them
- Prospect for email marketing solution chances with associations, colleges, and universities.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes, and then documenting them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Prepare and engage in business development team status meetings.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Engage in educational meetings on product development and updates.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a concentration in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising Sales or Business Administration preferred
- At least five (5) years of software sales experiences.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing, directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting, directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Must have a relevant qualification such as HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 1-2 years Prior administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labor involved.
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involved liaising with architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within the predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress
- Responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND in Quantity Surveying
- 1-2 years Prior quantity surveyor experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills
- An ability to learn sophisticated design and costing IT packages
- Negotiation and teamwork skills and the ability to motivate and lead those on site
Job Title: Sales Agent (Real Estate)
Reporting line: Sales Manager
- We are looking for a Sales Agent to shape our client sales and scale revenue to the next level
- The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy
- The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Develops and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing program
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
Educational Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.