Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for working with Executive Management to develop financial strategies, develop and manage the company’s budget, comfortable handling large amounts of data, providing regular financial reports and making strategic decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a top university (Prof certification or MBA would be an added advantage)
- 3- 5 years experience in accounting
- Experience in commodity trading
- Advanced MS skills
- Self-motivated & confident
- Technologically savvy
- Budget formulation and review
- Facilities management
- Delivering regular financial reports and strict adherence to financial regulations
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Finance Manager (Commodities)” as subject of the email.
Note: This position is only for those living in Lagos.