Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to apply technical and enterprise business knowledge and experience to coordinate the architectural design, development, implementation and support of various information technology (IT) solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
Desired Competency and Skills Requirements
- Must have understanding of Enterprise Application Integration methods and general architectural principles
- Software development methodologies experience and structured approaches to system development
- Strong business analysis skills , experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling
- High level of technical field expertise
- Knowledge of Network topology and software systems
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Post NYSC 10+ years related professional work experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science or Electronic Engineering / associated Technology fields.
- Provide technical architecture reviews, utilize industry best practices and patterns, and help align business capabilities to technical capabilities
- Ensure that the application/systems, data and technology aspects of the enterprise architecture are driven by the business imperatives of the organisation and that the requirements driving the overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively
- Create architectural vision and strategy for new and existing solutions
- Lead enterprise architecture projects & producing architecture deliverables
- Sign off system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion
- Adopt optimal information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Be part of a team of product development professionals in charge of gathering business requirements, defining and planning business architecture/standards for multiple applications that are consistent with overall enterprise application architecture and in alignment with corporate strategies and initiatives.