Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protocol & Logistics Executive
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedures to be used in transport operations, ensuring all stakeholders are aware and follow company procedures while handling company vehicles.
- Responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Experience/knowledge of Round the World Fare and fare rules while liaising with the company’s designated travel agent.
- Obtain quotations from agents or various airlines to find the best flight prices, options, buy and refund airline tickets as requested. Check-in for flights, select seats per preference and communicate to the traveling staff.
- The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He/She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested.
- Manage databases of frequent flyer miles for directors and management; tickets and other important data.
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Provide periodic reports on expenditure and related information regarding travel.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services.
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation.
- The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays.
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage.
- Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol.
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities.
- Transfer passengers through the airport.
- Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements.
- Degree in Social Sciences / Business Administration
- Diploma in Travel IATA
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage.
- 5 -7 years working experience in the travel industry with good working knowledge of ticketing and travel logistics.
- Extensive knowledge of the airline industry and the foreign embassies/Visa Application Agencies.
- Exhibit a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity and commitment.
- Good team spirit and human relations management.
- Good negotiation and communication skills both written and spoken, email etiquette, invoicing.
- Good organizational and management skills, an analytic mind and good numeracy skills.
- Good diplomacy skills and tact in dealing with team members, tired drivers and colleagues.
- Outgoing and confident with a pleasant personality; independent and self-motivated.
- Proficient with Internet use, MS-Office and good problem-solving skills.
- High attention to details and a team player.
Job Title: IT / Media Assistant
- The qualified personnel will be required to provide technical support in 3main areas namely: Core IT operations, Media Support and Document Control.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology
- Minimum of 2yrs experience in core IT and Media technology related field.
Job Title: Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
- Monitor, maintain and supervise repair of all mechanical equipment in the residence.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all home automation equipment.
- Keep maintenance records, technical reports and interpret technical operation manuals.
- Ensures that an accurate and comprehensive M&E log is maintained while on duty.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of routine, preventive and planned maintenance programs. Delegate and supervise maintenance staff.
- Understand and apply Safe Practices in the environment including lighting system, alarm system, CCTV and fire detection.
- Participate in the inspection and testing of completed work.
- Perform highly skilled instrument and electronic repairs and/or support others in doing so in a timely manner in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications/normal operating procedures.
- Perform detailed maintenance and calibration of process controls in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications/normal operating procedures without re-work.
- Ensure that property regulations relating to safety and work permits are observed.
- Prepare monthly reports and all pertinent forms to the Estate Manager.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned.
- At least 7 years work experience
- HND or B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Skilled in the following;
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
Job Title: Motion Graphics Expert
- Creates and develops multimedia (audio/video) content for social media, YouTube Advertising, product marketing videos, TV videos and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Utilizes and knows current best practices to create effective content for each social platform.
- Works independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
- Constantly curious about industry innovations, equipment, new video techniques and channels.
- Collaborates closely with internal leaders and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of effective brand and lead generation content.
- Experience in all levels of video production: storyboarding, filming, editing, etc.
- Experience in producing various video types: social, training, promotional, interviews, etc.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Film, Theatre Arts or related field.
- Proficient in the use of motion graphics computer programs and technologies such as Adobe Creative Suite CC, with focus on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, Flash and Premiere.
Job Title: Graphics Expert
- Job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- The graphics expert will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations/graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- B.Sc Degree in Graphics Design, Fine Arts or an experiential knowledge of graphics designing.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.