Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a social stationary printing company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job Ref: WNN/1135/GD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time.
Reports to: Head of Production.
- Candidate must have up-to-date working knowledge of design software e.g. CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In – Design, Adobe PageMaker and Microsoft office.
- Candidate must have B.Sc. / HND in related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience as a graphics designer, with a portfolio to show for it.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Candidate must have the ability to think creatively to generate designs and concepts.
- Candidate must be able to use computer software to create designs.
- Candidate must stay updated on emerging software that will be an added value to the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Planning concepts and jobs by working with relevant information provided by customers and customer service unit.
- Working closely with the Production staff and Customer service personnel to deliver quality and excellent jobs Illustrate concepts by designing artwork and arranging jobs.
- Ensuring quality, attention to details and creativity in the designing customer’s job.
- Designing and generate new concepts for the company.
- Providing design support to all units in the company.
- Attending to customer’s job promptly to meet given deadlines.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have working experience in a printing company. (This is Key)
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative, creative and smart
- Must have the ability to learn fast on the job.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be emotionally mature.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 8am – 12 noon.
- N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only) monthly.
Deadline: 3rd February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of your application.