Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR & Admin
Strategic HR Management:
- Liaise with business unit managers to understand business strategy and workforce requirements and develop HR / people plans accordingly
- Provide internal HR consulting services in organizational development & talent development to Business unit managers and staff & drive organization change by assessing culture, climate and motivation, and communicating these.
- Implement all HR activities for the company and act as a point person for local business unit managers for all HR related projects, queries etc.
- Implement the talent and organizational development programs as required,
- Apply business-driven selection / screening criteria to assist in selecting a qualified, diverse candidate pool as per talent pool requirements
- Implement recruitment process e.g. scheduling, job posting, candidate screening, background checks, Interviewing
- Provide new hire orientation /on boarding
- Provide support to managers with employees terminated for poor performance, voluntary and involuntary separations.
Employee Relations & Talent Management:
- Work closely with senior and Business unit managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Company
- Monitor and review the performance appraisal system and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Identify areas for policy improvement and exceptions and liaise with CEO and business unit managers (where appropriate) for design and process guidance; document and maintain local HR policy library
- Ensure implementation / compliance with HR governance model
- Manage and maintain HR scorecard within agreed targets for business units
- Conduct all HR Administration related to talent and organizational development processes
- Provide Leadership to the HR department
- Monthly payroll checking and approval; Overall responsibility for the HR Department budget;
- Represent HR and participate in various internal groups and committees (when required) across the organization and industry
Learning and Development:
- In consultation with the Business Unit Managers, complete skills / capability development plans and deploy training and development initiatives as required
- Maintain a pipeline of talent for each identified critical position
Compensation and Benefits:
- Define and maintain a competitive merit based compensation and benefits to supports the company’s strategy
- Carry out surveys to ensure that EPay Plus Limited maintains its compensation position vis a vis the market
- Recommend Incentive bonus payouts in line with performance over the year and implement the payouts
Administrative Responsibilities (Summary of administrative duties)
- Support the office function effectively on a day-to-day basis, and provide a safe, efficient and comfortable working environment for staff.
- Responsible for the management of the office premises including co-ordinating building maintenance and operational activities
- Provide general administrative and support services including catering, security, mail management, cleaning, health and safety and environmental regulations.
- Repairs and maintenance of all machines / hardware.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of procurement operations in order to obtain the best possible business results. In this capacity, the postholder will apply procurement best practices to sourcing and supply activities; establish and improve partnerships with key suppliers / vendors and ensure all procurement transactions comply with the organisation’s rules and regulations
- Manage a designated group of products and vendors / suppliers to ensure a secure and sustainable supply chain is developed and maximum value is achieved for the organisation
- Manage the consumables required for production
- Supervise and manage multi-disciplinary teams of staff including HR, reception, maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for objective setting and follow up, performance evaluations, coaching & feedback, developmental plans, hiring, terminations.
This position requires the ability to listen and understand all the different perspectives and points of view in a situation or problem, such as:
- Building organizational capabilities
- Employee relations issues
- Code of business conduct
- Selection and Termination issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Social Sciences
- Master’s in HR Management an added advantage.
- CIPM / CIPD / SHRM Membership an added advantage
- 0 – 15 years of HR Generalist experience with exposure to Performance Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Change Management, Recruitment and Selection
- Some related experience in all HR component areas e.g. talent development, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition etc.
- Knowledge of Nigeria labour laws
- Proven track record of delivering HR Strategy.
Key Skills and competencies
- Strategic Planning & HR Management
- Organizational Development
- Talent Acquisition and Assessment
- Training and Development
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Performance Management
- Administrative Management Skills
- Procurement Skills
- Project Management Skills.
- Understanding the Business
- Sustaining operational excellence
- Demonstrating Judgment in Decision Making
- Building and Mobilizing organizational talent
- Facilitating Change
- Planning and organizing
- Focusing on Clients
- Consulting / Business Partnering
Baselines Leadership Competencies:
- Leveraging and Respecting others
- Differentiation through innovation
- Instilling Confidence and Trust
- Acting with Integrity.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
The Dispatch Rider Duties include:
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report t all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- OND in any Social Science.
Job Title: Head, Digital Sales & Marketing
- Provide the strategic direction on marketing based on customer insights, competition trends and business analytics, optimize the marketing budget to build strong top of the funnel awareness and preference to drive revenue and profit for the organization.
- Build the brand inside- out and ensure that actual experience meets or exceed our external communication.
- Lead strategic marketing initiatives to establish and strengthen the organization position within the local market in order to acquire prospective clients and engage the existing customer base.
- Develop new marketing programs in order to drive higher revenue and client/product profitability
- Digital is slated to become a dominant channel for acquiring customers. This role pertains to leading the team into that horizon of digital domination, putting together an aggressive and scalable growth strategy and building a framework for executing such.
- Champion new, relevant partnership opportunities to increase overall sales volumes with a focus of enhancing tech-led functionality, a relevant audience or mutual benefits while driving sales, increasing volumes and customer experience.
- Build a testing culture within the team, focused on increasing online conversions by delivering optimized and personalized digital transactions.
- Drive diversification and optimization across all digital channels to optimize ROI, track individual channel profitability to underpin optimal allocation of marketing budget.
- Grow online acquisition through effective targeting, creative channel, and vendor management.
- Build relationships with key media platforms to scale up acquisitions.
- Develop a continual optimization strategy key owned assets and campaign landing pages
- Lead process improvement and innovation across digital campaign management.
Budget, Metrics & Reporting:
- Establish KPIs and measurement benchmarks for the Digital sales team ensuring that positive ROI.
- Develop metrics and post implementation reviews for each campaign and work through with stakeholders to continuously improve on the quality of each campaign and inform future strategies.
- Monitoring of competitor and market trends to drive in-house innovation.
Stakeholder Management & Liaison:
- Work closely with the Innovation and Project Team to develop an in-depth understanding of designed products, needs and obstructions.
- Obtain analysis and insights from the business team to garner insights from complaints and campaign results
- Build and maintain effective relationship with all internal stakeholders
- Work closely with media and creative agencies to execute campaigns with a focus on creativity, quality and cost.
- Other assigned task and deliverables
- Tertiary qualified in Information Technology but have a flair for marketing
- 10+ years in marketing with a deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Digital analytics experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- A natural leader
- Creativity, initiative and drive: an advocate for innovative thinking, with a result driven mindset.
- Ability to effectively communicate with own team, internal stakeholders, and key stakeholders to deliver high quality business outcomes
- Ability to influence others and obtain buy-in for projects
- Ability to manage multiple marketing campaigns and activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think independently, analytically and logically
- Passionate about continuous learning, keep abreast of industry development in digital marketing, technology and digital innovation.
Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.