Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer / Marketer
- The Officer will assist in the planning, growth and development of the company business through proactive marketing of the company products and converting leads to clients while maintaining a good online presence of the company.
- Drive the sales and marketing of the company to ensure that the yearly budget is met.
- Rigorously market all our services on all social media platform.
- Generate actionable leads in support of the company’s sales effort.
- Ensure that at least, 9 companies are signed on our training courses and background checks and security consulting services quarterly.
- Make follow up calls to companies in receipt of our proposal within one week of their receipt of our proposal.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, media stations etc.)
- Schedules and attend meetings with prospective clients.
- Answers questions from clients.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sell to them accordingly.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and retaining them.
- Analyse and create a plan for engaging the target market.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound digital marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Be a graduate of Business Administration from a reputable institution.
- Have completed NYSC.
- Have minimum of 5 years marketing experience in service-based organization.
- Must reside with Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
- Marketing and Brand development.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office packages especially, CorelDraw.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Business Writing.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Carry out research and gather security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate Nigeria Risk Index application or any other platform as required by the company.
- Conduct business development related research using a variety of sources including the internet, newspapers, journals and other publications or literature with a view to promoting and developing the company’s services.
- Ensure that all security information received from the various sources are logged in and documented in the relevant templates created for that purpose.
- Create avenues to market our Risk Assessment and Due Diligence Services for increased Income.
- Liaise with clients and ensure that their due diligence and Risk Assessment requests are carried out within the Turn Around Time agreed with the client.
- Research and create new and efficient ways of carrying out required tasks, goals and assignments.
- Work with clients to ensure that their Security Consulting needs are met within agreed timelines.
- Candidate must be graduate of Statistics, or any other related course from a reputable institution.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of MS packages.
- Candidate must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.