PR24 is a specialist provider of risk management solutions and security services. We incorporate pre-emptive contingency planning and reporting, countrywide threat level assessment, risk mitigation advisory including the deployment of multi-skilled responders tailored to the unique needs of each client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Sales)
- We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer procurement and income growth targets by keeping our company competitive and advanced.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, making sales plans and mitigating those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Project and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the upper management
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Develop plans to acquire new clients, through direct sales techniques and business-to-business marketing visits
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Job Title: Company Driver (Pilot)
- We are looking for a Driver to transport our staff in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Assist with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A High school diploma.
Job Title: Risk Analyst
- We are hiring a talented Risk Analyst professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, then this is a great place to grow your career. We are a security company and previous experience in a security firm would be an added advantage.
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one or decisions to be made by clients
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
Qualifications / Requirements
- One to Five years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other analysis programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- A qualified Degree; a Master’s degree would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.