Office Administrator (Female) Job at Briotech Solutions
Briotech Solutions – Are your business systems and processes designed for optimum performance? if you feel stuck and overwhelmed you’re not alone. We work with businesses like yours who knows they should be acheieving better results considering their potentials and available marketplace opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator (Female)
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Two (2) or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.