Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – An international Nursery & Primary School in Calabar, Cross Rivers State, requires for immediate employment, an experienced Primary School Teacher to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sectional Head – Primary School
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- 6 years overall experience teaching in an international school in Africa or Europe.
- 3 years Past experience as an educator in Early Years [with an understanding of EYFS]
- B.Sc / B.A [Education]
The Sectional Head – Primary School will report directly to the Head of School and will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day management of the Primary School
- The development of the primary year’s curriculum.
- Undertaking the professional appraisal of all teaching colleagues, following the agreed school-wide policy laid down by the Head of School;
- Supporting teaching colleagues in their different roles and undertaking disciplinary measures where appropriate;
- Advising the Head of School on Primary School staffing, budgetary and facilities needs;
- Controlling and maximizing the use of assigned staff, the allocated Primary School budget, and the use of Primary School facilities;
- Maintaining a friendly, open, supportive but firm relationship with parents and their representatives in the spirit of the school’s Mission Statement;
- Providing a support programme for those students who have educational needs;
- Meeting regularly with teaching staff and involving them directly in aspects of curriculum design, behavioral expectations for students, their daily routines and the school’s expectations of them, the timetable, and the future development of the primary school in its widest context;
- Co-ordinate the activities of both the teachers and non teaching staff
Deadline: 25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV in PDF or MS Word to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Sectional Head – Calabar” as subject of your mail.
- Applications in either JPEG or GOOGLE Documents format will be rejected.
- The position is for an educator having both early years and primary school experience.