Robert Walter, we are a health solutions company focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Healthcare Expe Mandatory
Job Ref: 50527303/001
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking to recruit their future Senior Sales Executive, to be based in Nigeria.
- You will travel extensively (40-60%), report to the Chief Growth officer and interact with CEO’s on a regular basis.
- The Senior Sales Executive is accountable for managing and closing on all sales activities in the pipeline.
- You will work closely with the Business Development team to ensure potential deals/clients are converted to tangible sales deals.
- Liaise with Business Development Executives to understand leads originating from donors or implementer HQs
- Identify new sales opportunities & lead cross-functional bid teams
- Qualify bids to ensure focus is on the right bids whilst maintaining a strong win rate
- Manage own pipeline and individual bids through to successful completion
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices and key issues facing donors, implementers and competitors
- Ensures the CRM is correctly up to date
- Perform the actual sales to the Customers (implementers & governments)
- Lead proposal development and typically write exec summary, financials and other generic chapters of the proposal
- Lead proposal presentation and negotiation to Customers, supported by bid team as required
- Develop and implement closing plan
- Hand over won projects to Client success team
- Essential qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in related field / Post grad Degree as an MBA is a plus
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a senior Sales role operating within Africa, preferably in the international development or government sector
- Strong networks within the international development or government sector in Africa
- Demonstrated experience in writing proposals and closing deals with clients, preferably for international development or government sector
- Excellent Consultancy background i.e. PWC, EY
- Excellent partner focus, strong attention to detail and the ability to operate in a dynamic solutions-based organization
- Strong financial acumen
- Highly motivated and energised.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online