Corporate Lawyer Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
Location: Dawaki, Abuja
- Corporate lawyer to serve as an in-house lawyer to handle all the company’s legal issues and projects.
- You will ensure the legality of all the company’s commercial transactions and advise the company on legal rights and duties.
- The primary goal will be to ensure that all the company’s transactions comply with legal/corporate regulations.
- Proven experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws, etc.).
- Excellent technical understanding of Nigerian law relating to corporate and commercial law, capital markets, corporate banking, corporate finance, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years post call to bar experience.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent judgement.
- Sound research and writing skills.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, patents).
- Negotiate and coordinate business transactions.
- Handling all matters and communications related to the CAC.
- Provide utmost confidentiality in all business-related matters.
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation.
- Design and review the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Inspect all legal issues related to new products and services.
- Research, anticipate and guard the company against legal risks and violations.
- Engaging and working closely with external legal counsel as and when required.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.).
- Draft and administer all contracts.
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
Deadline: 13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.